Here we go.

29 September 2008

Oh, my my my!

Thar she blows!

Not that I really understand what any of this means anyway. I'm unable to find two people (experts included) who 1) agree on how things should be handled or 2) really know what would happen should the bailout pass or be rejected.

Will someone paint me a picture of what our lives will be like? Or, better yet, can someone Photoshop me a picture of what our lives will be like? I'm failing to see the bigger picture here.

4 comments:

boleroid said...

too much of this: http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/12/04/23/93/marked10.jpg
breeds a lot more of this: http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/12/04/23/93/adammc10.jpg
and less of this: http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/12/04/23/93/monkey10.jpg
unless you know this: http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/12/04/23/93/masoni10.jpg
myself, i'm practicing this: http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/12/04/23/93/watch_10.jpg

Alannah said...

Can we get some hot links, there, JMB?

I dunno...how many times can we say, "Looks like the shit is really hitting the fan this time?"

D. and I have been watching MSNBC and CNN for at least 3 hrs now and I still don't know what's going on. Yeah, yeah..watching tv is the most passive way of trying to get information...I know.

So...let's see what Jon Stewart has to say...

I think it'll be interesting to see how Obama and McCain react. McCain has already been flailing wildly from one side to the other. It'll be a good chance to see how "presidential" they can seem.

boleroid said...

sorry, i dunno if blogger allows those in commments fields. looks like it's copying and pasting for you! it's worht it though.

AMD & KMHD said...

Man, boleroid, way to step up to the challenge! I loved it. That watch-nabbin' looks hard though. Well, on account that I'm not smoove. I may have to just carry a bindlestiff full of things to make bindlestiffs.

Blog Archive